Our professional eyelash specialist will explain what eyelash extensions are and what to expect. She will discuss your requirements and suggest the lash design that will suit your face and eye shape the best.
You can choose from a variety of styles, lengths, and curls to create the look of your dreams.
Increase the volume of your lashes with your choice of single to 7D lash extension
Q & A
- How long will the lashes last?
Without touch up – 3 to 4 weeks
With touch up within 2 weeks – 4 to 6 weeks
*subjected to personal care
- Will eyelash extensions damage the natural lashes or lessen the number of them?
The extended lashes will shed together with the natural lashes when they reach the end of their growth cycle. The lash extension does not make the natural lashes fall out or lessen their number. If we take good care of them, we can keep our eyelashes looking healthy.
- Will there be any pain?
No, the glue that we use is specially made to be gentle to the eyelash.
- How are the lashes attached?
They are attached to your own lashes and not directly on your skin.
TIPS after doing eyelash extensions
- Avoid direct contact with water within 6 hours.
- Do not use oil-based make-up remover. Opt for water-based ones.
- Avoid rubbing and pulling your lash extensions.
- Try to avoid swimming.